When the app-stores were introduced ten years ago, mobile quickly became the largest games platform. And now a new shift is taking place, as millions of people are starting to play and instantly share games with friends via their social or messaging apps, such as via Facebook, LINE and WeChat.
CoolGames has been a front-runner in this new space and brought many successful games to messaging platforms, including Angry Birds, Battleship and Daily Sudoku, which is now the #1 sudoku game on Facebook.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Live-Operations Intern who will be joining our team.
Who you are…
You study economics, game design, analytics, statistics, business administration or other relevant studies. You’re precise, you have an analytical mindset, you can communicate ideas well and you play well in a team. Preferably, you have worked on projects that involved collecting and reporting data inside and outside of classes. Last but not least, you love mobile games and you want to be a part of a team running live operations.
What you’ll be doing…
- Help make our games better
- Support the Game Designers with data to create data driven designs
- Support the Monetization Manager and Product Manager by identifying opportunities based on data and player feedback
- Report on A/B test results
- …support the team with (ad hoc data or other live operations related) requests
How you’ll do it…
- Be part of the CoolGames studio team
- Looking at game data and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to identify opportunities
- Gather sets of data and compare performance of each set
- Assist the Monetization Manager and Product Manager with data gathering and analysis
- Participate in brainstorm sessions for new games and features
What we’ve worked on recently…
- The games you will be working on:
- Daily Sudoku: https://apps.facebook.com/dailysudokugame
- Battleship: https://apps.facebook.com/battleshipthegame
What are we looking for…
- A passion for games, data and being a team worker
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Must be currently pursuing a post-secondary degree (HBO or University level)
- The internship is aimed at students who are in the 3rd or 4th year of their study
- Duration: 4 months minimum, starting asap, latest by September 2019
- A variety of challenging projects, including in-house and external IPs
- An open and international company culture
- Friday drinks at the office with great colleagues
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam