Are you a skilled web developer with a passion for casual games, smooth SDK integration, and optimized player experiences? Do you want to empower your colleagues to raise the bar of our technical achievements? We are seeking a dedicated Web Developer to join our game studio at CoolGames.
You will be responsible for ensuring the seamless distribution of games to new platforms, optimizing 3rd party integrations, as well as expanding and maintaining in-house services and libraries that drive the success of our games.
- Take ownership of a set of internal libraries and services that enable us to integrate our games with a wide variety of platforms. Maintaining and extending our service integration capabilities.
- Integrate platform SDKs, analytics tools, and advertising solutions into diverse casual games.
- Collaborate closely with the advertising team to optimize ad delivery and performance.
- Work together with developers from our in-house and external game studios
- Ensure smooth distribution of existing games to new platforms while maintaining consistent gameplay and performance.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and implement improvements to enhance game performance.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies related to game development, ads, and analytics.
- Experience with SDK design and development
- Experience with modular package and dependency management
- Strong understanding of browsers and web technologies
- Experience with implementing, maintaining and optimizing ad solutions
- Familiarity with performance analysis tools and techniques to identify and address performance issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex technical challenges.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for casual games and staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
Working at CoolGames
CoolGames is a leading HTML5 game development company located in the center of Amsterdam. We started 10 years ago as a pioneer in developing games in HTML5. Now companies such as Facebook, Snapchat, Google and Zynga ask to work with us, bringing IPs such as Angry Birds, Monopoly and Battleship to Social platforms.
We are a company which believes it’s important to constantly improve and innovate as we strive to be the best. We foster an informal environment with enthusiastic and smart individuals from all over the world to design and create great casual games.
What we offer:
CoolGames offers you a challenging job with a broad responsibility and an attractive compensation package:
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation;
- Company culture that supports personal professional development;
- Health care insurance compensation;
- Sports allowance;
- Flexibility to work remote part-time;
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam;
- High-end PC, Macbook Pro or other laptop;
- A great place to work at;
* EU candidates only *Apply for this job