As a Yield Manager you will play a crucial role in optimizing our online advertising inventory to maximize revenue and efficiency. You will be responsible for managing and analyzing data, implementing pricing strategies, and collaborating with various teams to achieve our revenue goals. This role requires a deep understanding of online advertising, strong analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Some basic knowledge of ad operation is required.
Within this role you will be responsible for yield management across the online properties of CoolGames and Keesing.
- Inventory Optimization: Monitor, analyze, and optimize the allocation of advertising inventory across various channels and platforms to maximize revenue; Regularly run A/B tests in order to optimize yield.
- Pricing Strategy: Develop and implement pricing strategies to ensure competitive rates while maximizing yield and profitability.
- Ad Tech Integration: Collaborate with the ad operations team to integrate and optimize ad technologies, such as header bidding, programmatic advertising, and ad exchanges.
- Advertising Compliance, Data & Privacy: Ensure compliancy with industry regulations and policies; Prepare and execute plans for the 3rd party cookies deprecation in 2024.
- Data Analysis: Analyze data and performance metrics to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement in advertising yield; Working with GA4 and data visualization tools as Looker Studio is a plus. =
- Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies to identify new revenue opportunities; Use marketplace insight and feedback from demand partners to identify areas for development, product needs and revenue growth.
- Basic ad operation tasks as booking PMP’s or direct campaigns.
A plus if you can:
- Demand Partnerships: Build and maintain relationships with demand-side partners, negotiate terms, and manage ad network relationships to increase demand and fill rates.
- Reporting: Prepare regular reports and presentations to communicate performance and revenue optimization strategies to senior management; Automate and streamline business reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related working field.
- Proven experience in online advertising, yield management, or revenue optimization roles (3-5 years).
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools and platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of ad tech, programmatic advertising, and ad exchanges.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and compliance requirements.
- Basic programming knowledge is an asset.
- Working with GAM is an asset.
CoolGames is a dynamic organization in the gaming world located in the center of Amsterdam. We started more than 10 years ago as a pioneer in developing games in HTML5. Now big-tech companies such as Facebook, Snapchat and Google ask to work with us. We partner with global brands, working on IPs such as Angry Birds, Monopoly, Battleship and Sudoku.
We are a company which believes it’s important to constantly improve and innovate as we strive to be the best. We work in an informal environment with enthusiastic and smart individuals from all over the world to design and create great casual games.
About Keesing Media Group
Keesing Media Group is the biggest braintainment company in the world, producing more than 200 million puzzle books a year, as well as a range of online braingames. Keesing was founded in 1911 and is now global market leader in print and online puzzle formats. The company offers puzzle enthusiasts all over the world challenging and innovative game concepts and is rapidly expanding its digital footprint by organic growth, participations like Elevate Labs in the US and acquisitions like recently CoolGames in Amsterdam and Synonymer.se in Stockholm. The headquarters are in Amsterdam and the company has offices in 12 countries.
About the team
As Yield Manager you take the lead in optimizing the online advertising inventory from CoolGames and other Keesing Media Group platforms like Synonymer.se. You will work closely together with the CoolGames team consisting of Data and Monetization Specialists, Partnership and Content Managers and the Digital managers within the Group which platforms you work with. You report to Head of Advertising and User Acquisition at CoolGames.
We offer you a challenging job with a broad responsibility and an attractive compensation package:
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation;
- Company culture that supports personal professional development;
- Healthcare insurance compensation;
- Sports allowance;
- Flexibility to work remote part-time;
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam;
- High-end PC, Macbook Pro or other laptop;
- An open, informal and international company culture.
* EU candidates only *Apply for this job