Are you a proactive and passionate Game Tester and are you looking for a dynamic role? Then we at CoolGames are looking for you! For our game testing team we are looking for a Game Tester with passion for casual games, to help strengthen our team.
What are you doing as a Game Tester?
As a Game Tester, you will participate in setting up and developing HTML5 games from start to live maintenance. You take responsibility for delivering games with quality. Work as a member of the team assigned to a project for testing specific game titles. You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- Testing games manually (black box)
- Identify and track project issues
- Creating test documentation (test reports; checklists and test cases)
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve quality and game experience
What is your profile?
You like to troubleshoot technical problems and try to get to the root of why weird error messages come up. You are proactive and used to taking ownership and responsibility. You are not afraid of information analysis. You see yourself as a good team player.
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English – ability to describe identified issues in a clear and concise manner
- Attention to details
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset is a plus
- Experience with Agile development processes and tools
- At least 2 year of relevant experience in software testing (gamedev is a plus)
- Experience with HTML5
- Experience with mobile platforms (iOS & Android)
- Experience with social platforms (as a user) is a plus
- Experience with Jira or similar system
- Experience with TestRail or similar system
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and to work as per shift timings applicable to project
Why would you want to work for CoolGames?
CoolGames is a dynamic organization in the gaming world and is located in a beautiful canal house in the centre of Amsterdam. You will work in an international environment with young and enthusiastic colleagues. Your colleagues come from all over the world to design and create mobile games. CoolGames is a small organization with short communication lines and we like to set our staff up to grow. Coolgames started 10 years ago as a pioneer in developing games in HTML5. We successfully brought games to messaging platforms, such as Angrybirds, Battleship and Daily Sudoku. You will work in an open and an informal team with a pleasant working environment.
What do we offer?
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary
- Employment contract for one year
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation
- Health care insurance compensation
- Sport allowance
- High end Macbook or Windows laptop
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam with awesome Friday drinks
- An open, informal and international company culture.