You are a proactive, enthusiastic senior producer and you are looking for a dynamic role. In this role you will combine all aspects of producing, with a focus on organization and facilitation. Are you a self-starter with a drive to further professionalize the Production department? If yes, then you are looking for us and we are looking for you!
What are you doing as a Producer/ Project Manager? (Your key responsibilities)
As a Producer you will work in a young and dynamic organization, where each day is different. On a daily basis you are the contact person for your colleagues. You will be part of a small production team working closely together on the different games we make. On a tactical and operational level you know how to develop and improve the organization with your expert view.
As a Producer:
- You will be responsible for handling and organizing processes, tools and services so that our teams can do what they do best.
- You take ownership of a suite of critical backend services and tools for all internal game teams.
- Your team also maintains a collection of casual Instant Games.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders and platform partners like Facebook, Snap or Samsung to evaluate and experiment with new API functionalities
- Collaborate with all game teams to understand their top technical challenges and tooling needs.
- This role reports to the Head of Producing who will work with you to identify projects, define goals and priorities.
- Close communication with the CEO and the Head of Technology will back up your team’s technical decisions.
- You partner with a group of fellow Game Producers that are responsible for our main titles working towards common goals.
- Organize, structure, and communicate (tickets / roadmaps / communication / documentation, meetings …)
- Project management in a remote first environment (JIRA, Slack, Confluence, Online Agile Ceremonies)
- Foster positive team culture and transparent communication
- You create focus in your team and ship functionality with an MVP approach
- Anticipate and mitigate risks
- Our main business is Instant Games on platforms like Facebook, Snapchat and Google. You are capable and willing to dive into the details of these platforms and become and expert of the platsform’s unique environment and ever changing API.
What is your profile?
- Strong project and team management experience. You understand and embrace Agile and SCRUM methodologies and know how to run a team of experienced developers.
- Servant leader with a positive attitude and high emotional intelligence.
- Proven ability to focus and scope for MVPs.
- Technical background: University degree in Computer Science or comparable experience. You are able to judge estimations, choose with the team from different possible solutions – you speak “engineer” and are familiar with the latest technologies.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills in English.
- 5+ years experience as project manager or comparable in a SaaS, Web, Mobile or Game environment
As a Plus:
- Experience with Game as a Service and/or Game Development in general
- Experience with Instant or Mobile Games
Why would you want to work for CoolGames?
CoolGames is a dynamic organization in the gaming world and is located in a beautiful canal house in the center of Amsterdam. You will work in an international environment with young and enthusiastic colleagues. Your colleagues from all over the world design and create mobile games. CoolGames is a small organization with short communication lines and we want to let our staff grow. You will work in an open and an informal team with a pleasant working environment.
What do we offer?
To summarize CoolGames offers you a challenging job with a broad responsibility and an attractive compensation package:
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary;
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation;
- Health care insurance compensation;
- Sports allowance;
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam;
- High-end Macbook Pro or laptop;
- An open, informal and international company culture.