Are you a proactive, enthusiastic and service minded Office Manager who is looking for a parttime position in a dynamic company? Then we at CoolGames are looking for you!
What will be your role as an Office Manager?
As an Office Manager you will be working in a young and dynamic company where every day is different. You will be the go to person for all the office related questions. You will work closely with the HR Professional.
- Contact person of the landlord facility and technical services;
- Contact person of all various office suppliers;
- Facilitating all office supplies;
- Keeping all the office administration files up to date;
- Calendar management
- Arranging NS business cards and company phones;
- Arranging birthday and anniversary gifts;
- Organisation of company activities;
- Support the HR department with administrative duties.
What is your profile?
- MBO- HBO level;
- Several years of relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- Proactive and used to take ownership and responsibility;
- Excellent Planning & Organisation skills;
- Accurate and flexible;
- Available for 16 hours a week
Why would you want to work for CoolGames?
CoolGames is a dynamic organization in the gaming world and is located in a beautiful canal house in the centre of Amsterdam. You will work in an international environment with young and enthusiastic colleagues. Your colleagues from all over the world design and create mobile games. CoolGames is a small organization with short communication lines and we want to let our staff grow. You will work in an open and an informal team with a pleasant working environment.
What do we offer?
CoolGames offers you a challenging job with a broad responsibility and an attractive compensation package:
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary;
- An employment contract for one year;
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation;
- Optional company stock plan participation;
- Health care insurance compensation;
- Sports allowance;
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam;
- An open, informal and international company culture.