With the traditional app-stores overcrowded, cloud-gaming is the next big thing and HTML5 is now one of the fastest growing cloud-game technologies. CoolGames has been a front-runner in developing and publishing high-quality HTML5 games since 2010. To fully benefit from all the new opportunities, we are constantly on the look-out for highly talented people to join our team.
Our games can be found within numerous social platforms & messaging apps, as well as on game websites and media channels worldwide. They combine high quality core gameplay and a well-designed metagame for long-term retention with social- and/or multi-player features for viral distribution and discoverability. And monetization is often a mixture between ads, IAP and subscription models.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to drive the product strategy and execution of Live Operations for our existing flagship titles and develop business cases for new games.
What are you doing as a Senior Product Manager?
As a Senior Product Manager you will work closely together internally with our Studio Producers, Game Designers, Artists, Developers and QA Staff. Externally you will be in constant communications with the Product and Partnership Managers from our most important distribution platforms (such as Facebook, Snapchat, Google, etc) You will manage the product roadmap for existing games and initiate business cases for new titles. You need to prioritize the new feature development, based on clear KPI’s. And think about the return on investment. The KPI’s set by your management, need be continuously monitored and you know how to do this. The data that is provide to you, such as, market research, industry best practices and game data, will be transferred into new developments. You can forecast, target the games, to all internal stakeholders on a regular basis. You can propose A/B Tests to your stakeholders, and be responsible for the correct implementation, of the games.
- You are both a highly motivated self-starter as well as a strong communicative team player;
- You are able to motivate and convince your key stakeholders with clear data-points that demonstrate your vision on the product;
- You are motivated, organized, enjoy working with and within a team;
- You are a strong quantitative and qualitative analytical with a great attention to detail;
- You have proven experience in optimizing revenues and working with metric targets on a live game.
What is your profile?
- At least 3 years is experience in a product-oriented role for online games, F2P mobile games or HTML5 (social) games;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, a Master is a plus;
- Good team player and supportive to other departments;
- Excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent English speaker and writer.
Why would you want to work for CoolGames?
CoolGames is a dynamic organization in the gaming world and is located in a beautiful canal house in the centre of Amsterdam. You will work in an international environment with young and enthusiastic colleagues. Your colleagues from all over the world design and create mobile games. CoolGames is a small organization with short communication lines and we want to let our staff grow. CoolGames started 10 years ago as a pioneer in developing games in HTML5. We successfully brought games to messaging platforms, such as Angrybirds, Battleship and Daily Sudoku.You will work in an open and an informal team with a pleasant working environmentt
What do we offer?
To summarize CoolGames offers you a challenging job with a broad responsibility and an attractive compensation package:
- A highly dynamic job, working on multi-player cloud-games for the various post app-store game platforms;
- Work closely on some world-famous IPs and with international partners from Big Tech;
- A competitive salary with a company pension plan and travel cost compensation;
- Health care insurance compensation;
- An optional participation in our company stock plan;
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam with awesome Friday drinks (as soon as COVID-19 is over);
- An open, informal, and very international company culture.
— EU CANDIDATES ONLY–Apply for this job