You are a proactive and passionate DevOps Engineer and you are looking for a dynamic function. CoolGames is looking for a junior engineer with passion for casual games, to strengthen our Technology team.
What are you doing as a DevOps Engineer?
As a DevOps engineer you will design and maintain cloud infrastructure, set up build, test and deploy pipelines and monitor build and backend systems to make them as efficient as possible. All in close collaboration with backend and game developers.
What is your profile?
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps role;
- Proficient in English;
- Proactive and takes ownership;
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Comfortable on a linux cmd line;
- Experience with tools like Packer, Terraform and Docker is a plus;
Why would you want to work for CoolGames?
CoolGames is a dynamic organization in the gaming world and is located in a beautiful canal house in the centre of Amsterdam. You will work in an international environment with young and enthusiastic colleagues. Your colleagues from all over the world design and create mobile games. CoolGames is a small organization with short communication lines and we want to let our staff grow. CoolGames started 10 years ago as a pioneer in developing games in HTML5. We successfully brought games to messaging platforms, such as Angrybirds, Battleship and Daily Sudoku. You will work in an open and an informal team with a pleasant working environment.
What do we offer?
To summarize CoolGames offers you a challenging job with a broad responsibility and an attractive compensation package:
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary;
- An employment contract for one year;
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation;
- Optional company stock plan participation;
- Health care insurance compensation;
- Sports allowance;
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam;
- High-end Macbook Pro or PC laptop;
- An open, informal and international company culture.