You are a proactive, enthusiastic HR Professional and you are looking for a dynamic function. In this role you will combine all HR aspects. Are you a self-starter with a drive to further professionalize the HR department? If yes, then you are looking for us and we are looking for you!
What are you doing as a HR Professional?
As a HR Professional you will work in a young and dynamic organization, where no two days are the same. On a daily basis you are the contact person for your colleagues. You will support the management team and challenge them with your advice on all kinds of different HR-topics. On a strategic, tactical and operational level you know how to develop the organization with your expert view on HR-topics. As a HR Professional:
- You will guide your colleagues during their employment;
- You will have weekly meetings with the managers to keep up to date on developments within the several teams;
- You will guide the HR-and Office assistant in her tasks;
- You will answer all questions related to hiring and onboarding, development, mobility, absenteeism, offboarding, payroll and time according to policies and standards and take ownership of the solutions offered;
- You will maintain HR organization and data in applicable systems and makes sure all HR administration is accurate and well organized;
- You make sure all HR related information stays up to date on all relevant platforms;
- You will take part in HR projects and proactively suggest new ways to further improve HR services and procedures;
- You are able to find the right staff and connect them to CoolGames.
What is your profile?
- Bachelor degree Human Resource Management;
- 3-5 years’ work experience in the field of HR;
- Knowledge of the Dutch laws and regulations to translate to the daily practice;
- Self-employed HR professional;
- Proactive and used to take ownership and responsibility;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation/communication proficiency
- Proficient in Dutch and English
Why would you want to work for CoolGames?
CoolGames is a dynamic organization in the gaming world and is located in a beautiful canal house in the centre of Amsterdam. You will work in an international environment with young and enthusiastic colleagues. Your colleagues from all over the world design and create mobile games. CoolGames is a small organization with short communication lines and we want to let our staff grow. You will work in an open and an informal team with a pleasant working environment.
What do we offer?
To summarize CoolGames offers you a challenging job with a broad responsibility and an attractive compensation package:
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary;
- An employment contract for one year;
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation;
- Optional company stock plan participation;
- Health care insurance compensation;
- Sports allowance;
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam;
- High-end Macbook Pro or PC laptop;
- An open, informal and international company culture.