Note up front: If you are not a student, we cannot hire you as an intern. Please don’t waste your time and ours by applying if you are not applicable.We’re looking for someone to join our in-house game studio at CoolGames, a fast growing startup, headquartered in the center of Amsterdam. Our studio builds high quality games for CoolGames’ own network and other gaming networks, played by millions of gamers worldwide, from Japan to South Africa.
Who you are…
You are a (game) art student and want to become a professional game artist. You have a good understanding of (game) art and esthetics, you like games and your brain is overflowing with creativity. You are ambitious and eager to learn. You’re precise, sociable you can communicate ideas well and you play well in a team.
We require you:
- to be a student
- to have an up to date online portfolio to see your work. Your portfolio/work is the most important part of your application!
- to have a passion for art and games
- to have good drawing skills
- to have Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Spine skills
- to be a team player
- to be communicative and in English
- to have creativity, lots of it!
We prefer you:
- to have nerf dart skills and some humor on the side
- Developing new casual games for mobile, desktop and other platforms for a worldwide audience
- Creative environment where you can learn and grow
- Working in a talented team to produce high quality games
- Game nights, Friday drinks and company events
- Awesome office in the center of Amsterdam