When the app-stores were introduced ten years ago, mobile quickly became the largest games platform. And now a new shift is taking place, as millions of people are starting to play and instantly share games with friends via their social or messaging apps, such as via Facebook, Messenger, LINE and WeChat.
CoolGames has been a front-runner in this new space and brought many successful games to messaging platforms, including Angry Birds, Battleship and Daily Sudoku, which is now the #1 sudoku game on Facebook.
Are you passionate about online advertising specifically in the fast paced and exciting world of HTML5 casual gaming? We are looking for an energetic Online advertising specialist to join our commercial team. Your focus will be to manage yield/monetization on our websites and games, working closely with sell-side-platforms (SSPs) and advertisers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day yield of our global inventory (video and display advertising) in and around our games
- Monitor inventory utilization, revenue-oriented KPIs, trends and drivers of advertising revenue, identifying areas of opportunity
- Pro-actively create, manage and operate our advertising strategies to different business lines. Working closely with product/technology team managing experiments designed to improve yield across display and video
- Develop, manage and negotiate contracts with advertisers with a strong focus on Japan, US and Europe (video ad networks, premium sales partners, SSP’s and etc.)
- Reporting: internally to Management and externally to partners
- Finance: work closely with accounting to ensure accurate reporting and timely invoicing
Who you are:
- You have a positive, can-do, no-nonsense attitude and a good sense of humor
- You’re result driven, energetic, pro-active and passionate
- You possess good analytical skills and are detail-oriented
- You’re flexible and stress resistant
- You’re a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- You have excellent communication skills in English (required) and Japanese (preferred)
- You possess a higher education / academia or similar degree (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in the online advertising space
- A must: Excellent knowledge of Admanager (google)
- Good knowledge of the digital advertising market and monetization solutions including Google Ad Manager, AdSense and other SSP solutions (AppNexus, Index Exchange etc.)
- Previously exposure to video/display online advertising and header-bidding.
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercially savvy with experience in partner management
- Experience with advertising and/or gaming market in japan is a plus
- Experience with the technical side of advertising is a plus
- A highly dynamic job with a competitive salary
- Company pension plan and travel cost compensation
- Optional company stock plan participation
- Health care insurance compensation
- Sports allowance
- An attractive office location in the center of Amsterdam
- An open, informal and international company culture